Wellness on Lake Fuschl in the Salzkammergut region
batteries in the
Individual massages and treatments, a spacious sauna area, a 15-metre indoor pool, a Kneipp basin and a large sunbathing lawn outside: treat yourself and your body to a soothing time-out in our 800 m² wellness area. And our gym is the perfect spot for anyone who wants more vigorous exercise to stay fit. The entire Jagdhof Spa area is open to day guests as well.
Pure relaxation in the sauna area
You can lean back and relax in our saunas while the heat gently stimulates your circulation and blood flow. Our brine steam bath with a temperature of 42°C to 45°C, the infrared heat cabin with 38°C to 42°C, the sanarium with 55°C to 70°C or the Finnish sauna with 80°C to 100°C provide plenty of opportunities to switch off and relax. Between sauna sessions, guests can retreat to the relaxation room equipped with its illuminated salt stone wall and 6 loungers to banish the stress for good.
Anyone who prefers to work up a sweat can stick to their training schedule at the in-house gym. The light-flooded fitness centre is open to sports enthusiasts 24/7 is fitted with state-of-the-art Techno-Gym equipment and a Kinesis workout machine to put both your strength and endurance to the test.
- The spa area is a place for relaxation and tranquillity.
- We ask you to help preserve this atmosphere and respect the privacy of our guests.
- Out of consideration for other guests, we request that you mute your cell phones during your stay.
- We request that you wear swimwear and slippers in the pool area.
- For reasons of hygiene, we kindly request that you visit the sauna area without bathing clothes. You are welcome to use a sauna towel as an alternative.
- Children under the age of 12 may use the pool only when accompanied by an adult.
- Children should behave quietly in these areas.
- Children wearing diapers need plastic overpants or special swim diapers when bathing.
- The sauna area is also a nude area and may not be used by children under the age of 16.
- Children should please behave quietly when visiting these areas.
- We recommend that you place bookings prior to your arrival at the hotel. We are able to accommodate your preferred times if you book in advance. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +43 6229 23720 2585.
- We request that you consult with your physician prior to any spa treatment or use of the spa facility.
- We recommend that you arrive 5 minutes in advance of your treatment to ensure a truly enjoyable experience.
- If you are late, please understand that this may affect the duration of the spa treatment.
- You may cancel appointments without charge up to 24 h before the start of treatment. You will be charged the full price of treatment if you cancel less than 12 h before the appointment.
- We request that you inform us of any health conditions (allergies, accidents or injuries) that may affect you during treatments or use of the spa.
news & events